News Karnataka
Monday, June 17 2024

KSRTC Bus In Chikkamagaluru On Fire, Passengers Safe

Photo Credit : Google

Early on Tuesday, a KSRTC (Airavat) bus caught fire at Ajjampura Cross, close to Tarikere in the Chikkamagaluru district.

At the time of the event, the half sleeper AC bus was traveling from Shivamogga to Mysuru.

The bus carried forty people, but none of them were hurt. The fire is thought to have been caused by a short circuit. The bus driver halted the vehicle and urged the passengers to get off when he saw the flames. The firefighters quickly put out the fire.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Recent News
Editor's Pick
Nktv Live

To get the latest news on WhatsApp